The Talon FPV V-tail Drone is an all EPO moulded airframe.
– Moulded EPO airframe
– Laser cut plywood motor mount and wing saddle frame
– Version 2 Talon features strengthened ply parts and improved equipment mounting options
– Removable nose bubble for quick access to camera equipment.
– Large fuselage compartment accommodates many battery and FPV equipment configurations.
– Two Piece plug-in wings with carbon wing tube
– Detachable outrigger wheels
The SkySurfer V4 version MADE IN INDIA is here.1. Included a carbon fiber rod in the fuselage to make it more rigid and crash resistant
A hexapod robot is a mechanical vehicle that walks on six legs. Since a robot can be statically stable on three or more legs, a hexapod robot has a great deal of flexibility in how it can move. If legs become disabled, the robot may still be able to walk. Furthermore, not all of the robot's legs are needed for stability; other legs are free to reach new foot placements or manipulate a payload
The motors powering the propellers are placed 120 degrees apart. Due to the 6 propellers, a hexacopter can achieve altitudes that are way higher than that a quadcopter can achieve. This is because the propellers give it more uplift power than that of a quadcopter. This drone can fly faster than a quadcopter.
We provide a wide range of services from orthomosaics to aerial mapping
Hyderabad, Telangana 500084.